Fire up the barbie! Friends, fun and good times are definitely on the agenda in the Vibe, our new display in Midvale.
This isn’t simply a comfortable, contemporary 4x2 that gives kids and adults their own space. True to the Domain by Plunkett philosophy, we’ve also added in some impressive features designed for easy entertaining and relaxed everyday living.
Once again we’ve met the brief for a big, well-priced home that works for busy families – even when friends drop round for a cold beer and a burger.
“We know WA families love to entertain, so we wanted to make sure the Vibe worked well for get-togethers large and small,” says Dave Clynk, our design manager.
“The design also works just as well for families with toddlers as it does for those with teenagers or grown-up children. You can really settle into this house for the long term.”
We’ve listed the 7 features of the Vibe that visitors are talking about the most:
1. Entertaining spaces: The adults can be chatting in the alfresco or in the living area, while the kids can be hanging out with their mates in the activity room. The activity room can easily change from study space to chill-out zone as needed.
2. Scullery: Tucked discreetly off the kitchen, the scullery includes a second sink, as well space for the dishwasher and plenty of extra storage and benchtop. You can maintain your reputation as the perfect host by keeping the kitchen mess and washing up out of sight – at least until it’s time to enlist help with the washing up.
3. Utility zone: Linking the scullery directly to the laundry has created the utility zone that suits many busy families. Multi-tasking anyone?
4. Kitchen design: Featuring a long island bench, overhead cupboards and 900mm appliances, the stylish kitchen features an up-to-the-minute charcoal and white colour scheme.
5. Home theatre: Perfect for family movie nights or sports action on the big screen, the home theatre leads directly off the living area and can easily be fully enclosed.
6. Master retreat: Positioned at the front of the house, the master suite is a private space reached via its own foyer off the entry hallway. This generous main bedroom has enough space to add in an armchair, making it feel more like a restful haven than simply somewhere to sleep. There’s also a walk-in wardrobe and a stylish ensuite with double vanities and an over-sized shower.
7. Industrial edge: The décor has been inspired by the modern industrial look, accentuating the easy flow from one area of the home to the next. The Vibe shows off its industrial edge outside as well, with light-coloured rendered walls contrasting with dark vertical cladding.
The Vibe delivers 250sqm of accommodation on a 12.5m-wide block and as with all our designs, it can be customised to suit.